The Smok Mag 225W TC Box Mod is a feature rich box mod with a great build quality and an interesting design.
SMOK Mag 225W Box Mod
The Smok Mag 225W Mod has a ton of features, almost too many to list. The Smok Mag 225W can go up to 225 watts and produces the full range of temperature for nickel, steel and titanium coils. No matter what kind of vaping you like to do, the Smok Mag 225W can accommodate. All of the controls are handled up front in the form of a fully LED color screen. Two simple buttons control the options available on the mod. Smok proclaims this mod to have its most advanced chipset ever and the firmware is fully upgradable through their website and a micro-USB connector they provide.
The Smok Mag 225W openly evokes the shape, size and construction of a gun handle. The same magazine release feature you would have with a handgun is present in the mod handle. The firing button is shaped like a trigger. Push the button and you release the ‘magazine,’ a hard plastic container where your 18650 batteries go! The design options are extensive, with 25 separate color schemes and Smok promising new color options all the time.
The magazine structure does not just look cool, as it actually serves a design purpose. The magazine should create additional fail-safe systems to prevent any kind of electrical issues from cropping up. Some box mods have long-term issues with reliability due to their electrical systems losing effectiveness over time with wear and tear. The magazine system should eliminate that. Smok also provides customers with a customized screwdriver they can use to tighten the flower-button which releases the battery magazine, a choice which further ensures long-term reliability.
Smok is often known for their creativity, but the build quality and attention to detail on the Smok Mag 225W is really impressive. The design and multiple color schemes are sure to catch the eye, but the stainless steel body and durable build quality should ensure this mod works as intended for years.
Gun Inspired Design
The Smok Mag 225W box is openly designed to evoke a gun handle. The trigger is a trigger which feels like a trigger. The batteries are held in a thick, rigid plastic structure which looks and feels like a magazine. The magazine releases from a flower-shaped button which appears and functions like a magazine release button. When the battery magazine snaps into place, it sounds exactly like a gun. If you like guns, this is a fun mod to choose.
Even if you do not like guns, the Smok Mag 225W has a brilliant design which should make the mod last much longer than most of its rivals. The ‘battery magazine’ is a brilliant bit of design hat should reduce or eliminate a number of the nagging electrical issues which crop up all too often with vaping box mods. With stainless steel parts and the best possible quality all around, this box mod should last a substantial amount of time.
Advanced Upgradable chipset
The Smok Mag 225W TC Box Mod has the most advanced chipset Smok has ever produced. The chipset is fully upgradable through the Smok website. The firmware is fully upgradable, as well. Smok is promising to keep this mod system as up to date and updated as possible. Whatever new adjustments, changes, innovations and tweaks they produce, the Smok Mag 225W box will receive the updates through a micro-USB and internet connection.
Featured Vaping Platform
While the Smok Mag does not reinvent the way a box-mod works, it has all of the features you would expect. The Smok Mag 225W is fully featured, offering watt, temperature control and even memory functions to give you full control of your vaping experience. All of your options are controllable via two buttons and a colored LED screen.
The Smok Mag 225W box has 25 separate color choices and more are coming all the time. Choose a number of different patterns and color combinations. Customize and personalize yours however you wish.
In short, the Smok Mag 225W is a fully featured box mod which accommodates any regulated style of vaping while looking damned cool doing it. The ‘gun design’ is brilliant and should prevent electrical issues in the future.
$ 65.99 – Buy Now – Central Vapors
$ 68.99 – Buy Now – Vape Wild
- Dimensions: 92mm by 65mm by 30mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery – Not Included
- Maximum Wattage Output: 6-225W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Precision Memory Modes
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- Full-Colored OLED Display Matrix – Customizable Colors
- Oversized Firing Switch – Trigger-Like Design
- Sliding Battery Bay Access – Flower-Shaped Button Lock
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Battery Series Connection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- MicroUSB Port – Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
- Available in Silver Black, Red, Gold, Purple, Green, Navy Blue, Pink, Rainbow Prism, Red Skull, Camo, Rasta, Belgium, Red Spray
SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Features
- 25mm Base Diameter
- 5mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 8mL Maximum Juice Capacity – Convex Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant – Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design – Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade V12 Prince Coil Structure
- 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Decuple Coils – rated for 60-120W
- 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coils – rated for 40-100W
- 510 Connection
1 Mag 225W TC Box Mod
1 TFV12 Prince Tank
1 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Core
1 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Core
1 Replacement Glass Tube
1 MicroUSB Port
Spare Parts & O-Rings