Offered in more colors then a rainbow has stripes!
SMOK Procolor 225w Box Mod Kit
The SMOK Procolor runs on dual 18650 batteries and has a maximum power of 225 watts. You will find all the usual modes such as variable power, temperature control, and many safety features.
The design stays original with easy to use buttons and simple navigation. The SMOK Procolor 225w is rectangular in shape and features a 1.3 inch, high-definition Oled screen in the shape of a shield. For operation, SMOK has designed the firing arm and sides with non-slip which makes the Procolor an comfortable box that stays securely in the hand.
On the box, there is a micro-USB port that can be used to update the firmware and also to charge the device. The real innovation behind this SMOKtech product is the Procolor ability to customize the LED lights around the screen, so you can change the color according to your tastes and preferences.
Finally, the Oled screen of the Procolor box displays a good amount of information including Power, voltage, puff duration, puff counter, coil type, and temperature. The Procolor box is offered alone as just the mod or in kit with the TFV8 Big Baby atomizer.
$ 49.99 – Buy Now – Breazy
$ 59.99 – Buy Now – Vista Vapors
- Procolor Mod Size: 85mm * 46mm * 30.2mm
- TFV8 Big Baby Tank Size: 24.5mm * 56mm
- Cell Type: Two 18650 cell (Not Included)
- Tank Capacity: 5ml
- Thread Type: 510 Thread
- Rated output wattage: MAX 225w
- Rated Resistance Range: 0.06Ω-3Ω (TC) 0.1Ω-3Ω(VW)
- Rated Temperature Range: 100-315°C/200-600°F(TC mode)
(1) Procolor MOD
(1) TFV8 Big Baby Tank
(1) Replacement Glass Tube
(1) V8 Baby – Q2 Core 0.4Ω dual coils Pre-installed in the tank
(1) V8 Baby – T8 Core 0.15Ω octuple coils
(1) USB Charging Cable
(1) User Manual