In the course of your use of the site vaperanker.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) owned by Vape Ranker (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “Company”), we receive and process various types of data, including personal data (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information “). In addition, we interact with your personal information in the course of executing agreements and agreements concluded with you in connection with your use of the Site (see sections “Affiliate Program”, “User Agreement”)
- Contact details
Your personal information is processed by the Company – a legal entity established under the laws of the United States.
Protection of your personal data and your privacy is one of the priorities of the Company.
In this section, we want to highlight the following points as transparently as possible regarding the processing of your data:
1) why and in what way does the Company process personal information
2) what responsibilities we assume as a legal entity
3) how you can control the amount of information processed
4) What are your rights within the framework of the processing of Personal Information?
- What information we collect
It largely depends on whether you use an account to access the site or view it as anonymous. In the first case, the Personal Information collected by us in the course of your use of the site can be compared and linked to the information you provided in your account (gender, age, contact details, etc.). This information is not verified; we cannot judge its authenticity or whether you have sufficient legal capacity to represent it. By default, we assume that you provide accurate information and update it in time.
We collect the following types of information:
1) Personal information that you enter when creating an account, for example: your username and email address;
2) electronic data (HTTP headers, IP address, cookies, web beacons / pixel tags, browser ID data, hardware and software information);
3) the date and time of the site visit;
4) information about your preferences regarding the use of the Site (for example, the visited pages of the Site, the “review useful” marks, bookmarks, etc.);
5) to make payments to users, information is requested on the payee, such as: full name, e-wallet number;
6) other types of information that are necessary to maintain the functioning of the site and the fulfillment of our obligations.
We never collect information about racial origins, political preferences, health and biometric data or other types of sensitive information. If you wish, you can provide them to the Company, in which case we will process them within the framework of providing you access to the Site and in accordance with the law. Remember that we cannot request your consent for such processing, because we do not know in advance that you intend to provide us with information of a potentially sensitive nature.
We do nt collect data in order to create a “portrait” of the user to the extent that it could violate your rights and freedoms.
- Legal basis and objectives
We use and process your personal information only in the following cases:
- a) to fulfill contractual obligations between you and the Site, including ensuring the operation of the Site;
- b) to fulfill the obligations established by law;
- c) to ensure the legitimate interests of the Company in the event that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not infringed upon.
For example, we may process your personal data in order to
1) analyze, improve, change, personalize or otherwise improve the Site in the interests of all users;
2) to offer services, goods and services that you may potentially be interested in (that is, show you ads that take into account your interests);
3) for other more specific purposes, we may request additional consent to the processing of your Personal Information.
We process Personal Information only for a specific purpose and only to achieve this goal. For example, to:
- a) provide you access to the site;
- b) provide the ability to restore access to the account;
- c) ensure the delivery of notifications or other information relating to the work of the Site, ensure the implementation of agreements with you and the processing of your requests and requests;
- d) show you advertisements and offers based on your preferences and other Personal Information about you available to us;
- e) to make payments to you;
- f) to protect your rights and the rights of the Company.
- What measures do we take to protect your privacy?
In most cases, your personal information is processed programmatically, i.e. automatically, without access to it by a living person. If necessary, access can be granted only to those employees of the Company who need it to perform their specific tasks. Our employees follow strict internal rules and procedures regarding the processing of Personal Information and undertake to follow all technical and organizational security measures in place to protect your Personal Information.
We implement and provide special technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Information from unauthorized, accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unfair use, disclosure or access, as well as other illegal forms of processing.
- Who has access to Personal Information and to whom it can be transferred:
7.1 Within the Company
7.2 Outside the Company
The Company may transfer Personal Information to third parties in the following cases:
1) information about the pages you have visited and electronic data (HTTP headers, IP address, cookies, web beacons / pixel tags, browser identifier data, hardware and software information) can be passed to advertisers or other partners of the Company for showing you ads that match your interests;
2) Personal information may be transferred to third parties in respect of which the assignment of rights or obligations has been made, or innovation under the relevant agreement;
3) Personal information may be transferred to law enforcement or regulatory authorities, other official or state bodies or courts upon request within the framework of the relevant legislation;
4) Personal information may be transferred to third parties, subject to your consent to the transfer of Personal Information or if the transfer of information is required to provide you with any service or to fulfill any agreements between you and the Company;
5) If you violate the User Agreement of the Company or in a situation where there is a threat of such violation, we reserve the right to transfer your personal data to a third party to ensure the legitimate rights of the Company.
- Where your Personal Information is stored and processed
The company records, systematizes, accumulates, stores, updates (updates, changes), retrieves personal data using databases located in United States, the company records, systematizes, accumulates, stores, updates (updates, changes ), extraction of personal data of citizens of the United States using databases located in the territory of the United States.
- Terms of storage of personal information
We store personal information for no more than the period required to achieve the purpose of collecting information, and / or to comply with the law.
You can remove Personal Information from your profile at any time using the site interface.
- Clarifying Your Rights
10.1 What rights do you have?
You have the right to access and edit your Personal Information, which we process in accordance with this policy.
If you believe that any information that the Company stores about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can log in to your account and correct your Personal Information yourself.
If this is provided for by applicable law, you have the right to:
– require the deletion of your Personal Information;
– request to limit the processing of your Personal Information;
– object to the processing of your Personal Information, if required by applicable law.
The company will comply with specified requests in accordance with applicable law.
In cases stipulated by applicable law, you may also have other rights.
10.2 How to exercise your rights
To exercise the above rights, log in to the account on the Site, and in the absence of a special function in the interface, contact us (see section 13).
If you have comments on the processing of your data, you have the right to send a complaint to the Company through the site form. If you are not satisfied with the Company’s response, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent authority.
- Cookies and similar technologies on the Site
11.1 What are cookies and why do we use them
Cookies are small text files placed on the device you use to access the Site. They contain information that is stored on your device and sent back to the Site with each subsequent visit in order to remember your actions and preferences after a time.
We use the following types of cookies:
– strictly necessary cookies / technical cookies: these cookies are necessary for the operation of the Site;
– statistical / analytical cookies: these cookies allow you to recognize users, count their number and collect information, such as operations you perform on the Site, including information about the web pages you have visited and the content you receive;
– technical cookies: these cookies collect information about how users interact with the Site, which allows to detect errors and test new features to improve the performance of the Site;
– functional cookies: these cookies allow you to provide certain functions to facilitate your use of the Site, for example, saving your preferences (such as the location of functional elements and other settings of the site);
– (third-party) tracking files / advertising cookies: these cookies collect information about users, traffic sources, pages visited and advertisements displayed for you, as well as the one you went to the advertised page. They allow you to display ads that may interest you, based on the analysis of the pages you visited.
11.2 How long does your device keep cookies?
We use these files only for the purposes specified above. After that, the collected data is stored on your device for a period, which may depend on the appropriate type of cookies, but not exceeding the time required to perform their function. Then they are automatically removed from your system.
11.3 Who besides us has access to the information contained in the cookies
Information from cookies can be used by the Company or partners of the company (see section 7). On third-party websites, the use of this information for promotional purposes may be subject to separate agreements. We or our partners can provide you with the opportunity to opt out of personalized advertising.
The company can also use web beacons (pixel tags) to access cookies previously placed on your device for the following purposes:
1) determining your actions on the Site and in the process of using the Services by accessing and using cookies stored on your device;
2) collection of statistical information related to the operation of the Site, products, utilities and suggestions of the Company.
- Updates and additions
The website does use affiliate ad promotion
We will be happy to answer any questions about this Policy. To contact us you can use the form on this page